Integrating MDM and Cloud Services with System Center Configuration Manager
Module 1: Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support Internet-based and mobile devicesThis module describes the challenges in managing a mobile and Internet-based workforce and how Configuration Manager integrated with MDM and cloud services solutions can address these challenges.
- Managing a mobile and distributed workforce
- Integrating Configuration Manager with cloud services and Internet-based management solutions
- PKI requirements to support the Internet and MDM
- Expanding content availability by using cloud-based distribution points
Module 2: Managing clients on the InternetThis module explains how to manage client devices that are located outside of the corporate network and connected to the Internet.
- Methods for managing Internet-based clients
- Planning and implementing Internet-based client management
- Planning and implementing Cloud Management Gateway
Module 3: Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration ManagerThis module explains how to deploy and manage Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Overview of Microsoft Store for Business
- Managing Microsoft Store for Business apps by using Configuration Manager
Module 4: Managing Office 365 apps by using Configuration ManagerThis module explains how to deploy and manage Office 365 apps by using Configuration Manager.
- Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
- Deploying Office 365 client applications by using Configuration Manager
- Managing and updating an Office 365 client deploymentProPlus
Module 5: Mobile device management by using Configuration ManagerThis module describes the methods and technologies used to manage mobile devices by using Configuration Manager.
- Overview of mobile device management
- Configuring the Exchange Server connector for mobile device management
Module 6: Hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and IntuneThis module describes how to integrate Configuration Manager with Intune and provide the foundation for device enrollment and management capabilities.
- Planning and preparing for hybrid MDM
- Configuring hybrid MDM with Configuration Manager and Intune
Module 7: Device platform enrollment by using Configuration Manager MDMThis module explains how to enroll iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices in a hybrid Configuration Manager and Intune MDM solution.
- Enrolling Windows devices into MDM
- Enrolling Android devices into MDM
- Enrolling iOS devices into MDM
- Managing mobile devices in Configuration Manager
Module 8: On-premises mobile device management using Configuration ManagerThis module explains On-premises MDM, its requirements, and the types of devices it can managehow to configure on-premises mobile device management by using Configuration Manager. It also explains how to implement On-premises MDM in an existing Configuration Manager environment and the different ways to enroll Windows 10 devices.
- Overview of oOn-premises mobile device management
- Configuring oOn-premises MDM by using Configuration Manager
Eine Person: 1.100,00 € (mit Durchfühungsgarantie!)
Zwei Personen: 1.900,00 €
Drei Personen: 2.600,00 €
Vier Personen: 3.260,00 €